Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
Adelante has worked with LANL for the past twelve years, and currently holds >$11M in environmental regulatory compliance and technical support contracts at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL).
Some of the projects that we have managed include:
Regulatory and Technical Support to Environmental Programs
- Consent Order Compliance and Technical Strategy
- Assure deliverables meet requirements of Consent Order.
- Develop compliance strategies for emerging issues.
- Develop strategies for integrating Consent Order requirements with other permits (e.g., RCRA permit, NPDES storm water permit).
- Assist with negotiations and interactions with NMED and stakeholders.
- Potential Release Sites Information Requests/Database Management
- Maintain database and administrative record for over 2100 SWMUs and AOCs.
- Support information requests to support Consent Order deliverables, permit compliance, and litigation.
- Maintain database that tracks status of Consent Order deliverables (approximately 300 deliverables per year).
- Prepare weekly and monthly outlook and status reports for LANL management and DOE.
- Software Application Development & Documentation
- Develop and maintain software for environmental databases.
- Maintain electronic records library with over 100,000 documents.
- Facility Integration
- Review hundreds of new facility projects each year to identify potential impacts to SWMUs and AOCs.