Our staff has worked with a variety of industrial, municipal and commercial facilities in developing energy strategies and solutions. We have the capability to conduct a thorough analysis of a facility’s energy use, and then provide feasible energy conservation recommendations, as well as projected cost savings estimates.
Adelante’s team of engineering professionals keeps on top of emerging technologies and regulatory changes. Our goal is to provide our energy support services in the most cost-effective manner so our clients can take full advantage of all energy saving incentives and opportunities available. Adelante is as invested in the positive outcomes of saving energy as our clients.
Energy Assessments & Audits
Our staff has conducted energy assessments and audits for a variety of industrial, municipal and commercial facilities. We have the capability to conduct a thorough analysis of a facility’s energy efficiency and then provide feasible energy conservation recommendations.
- Develop statements of work for lighting audits under the U.S. department of Energy’s High-Performing Sustainable Buildings program.
- Identify feasible energy conservation measures in commercial buildings where proven energy savings strategies are required.
Energy management can be streamlined utilizing Adelante’s Information Management services, helping to maximize a company’s return on investment. Typical services include:
- Compiling data
- Creation and maintenance of software for energy databases to store energy data and make retrieval of information fast and easy
- Preparation of weekly and monthly outlook and status reports for management and DOE
- Maintenance of an electronic records library
Adelante provides technical assistance to building owners, performing field measurements to verify energy saving installations, in addition to conducting reviews and providing verification to the appropriate monitoring agency.